I made this card for the current Play Date Cafe Challenge. The challenge is to use black and white and a splash of orange. I tried to think of something Thanksgiving related, but all I could come up with was my favorite winter image - the snowman. So here's my simple little snowman with an orange nose of course. Thanks for taking a look!!
Here's my card.
1. Make card from black card stock.
2. Die cut a 3.5 inch circle from white paper and adhere to card with foam tape.
3. Cut 2 black and white rectangles for the hat and adhere with foam tape
4. Add black pearls for eyes and mouth.
5. Cut orange triangle for nose and adhere with foam tape.
1. Card stock - Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie - Stampin' Up
2. Pearls - Prima
3. Circle Die - Sizzix